CureZone   Log On   Join
Update: Cat diagnosed with cancer!!!

Healme Views: 1,102
Published: 12 years ago

Update: Cat diagnosed with cancer!!!

To:chirontherainbowbridge, steve, trapper and all others that prayed for my kitty. Thank you sooo much. I ran into a impossible situation. The cat was getting to a place she could not swallow well at all. I couldn't force anything on her because it would terrify her. I had told some on the pet forum that I had ask the vet Saturday if I could be with her when they put her down and they didn't want me to. Well today I went and as usual they said it would be a hour before they could see her. I just left and went to another vet. They took her right on in and let me be with her too. She stayed with me on the bed and quit hiding under the dresser The last 3 nights. She was near dying i think but funny her, she still would jump off the bed go and look at her litter box and then jump back on the bed. She did this one time when she thought she saw food. That was sad to me. She hadn't ate well for some time now and I couldn't even believe she had any energy she looked such a mess but she was a very strongwilled cat to say the least. She just drifted off and was gone. She didn't gasp or anything. She was gone in 2 minutes. I've cried my eyes out and only wish I could have done so much more. I had started her on the CS but she was having too much problem swallowing. It just got worse and I just loved her and laid with her. I put on some soft music that had nature sounds mostly birds in the background and just loved her. I guess I do wish I had put her down Saturday but not at that vet. I am sooo glad I took her to the other vet. They were so understanding and I was with her through it all. She went peacefully. Thank you so much for your prayers and understanding. I am sure Angel appreciates it too. I imagine she is in a blissful place now. She loved to be loved on. Thanks again for your support!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)