CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cavitations: Surgery vs. Ozone injections...

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Fondues Views: 6,246
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,684,638

Re: Cavitations: Surgery vs. Ozone injections...

I had cavitation process then I asked my holistic dentist to shoot ozone into all the root canal extraction sites, wisdom tooth sites he agreed but, he did not drill the jaw bone. I think he just was not familiar enough with ozone yet to take the jump. Plus I really don't want my dentist to think I have gone crazy because he had already removed all the mercury and extracted all my root canals and done the ozone so there is NO WAY I can ask him to do anymore he will think I need psychiatrist.

My ND told me to go to a dentist next door that will happily drill the jaw bone and inject ozone into the sites for 250.00 which is reasonable price tag.
My ND the last time I saw him easily gave me 20 injections of ozone into my gums and wanted to do more but I had reached my limit that day of pain and trauma. I had a MORA machine test each tooth and that is how we determine where to inject the ozone. Anyway for me twenty shots in the mouth is 19 too many next stop is dentist next door to have my jaw bone drilled. You make a good point the ozone has to go into the jaw bone there is really no other way to be cured I read it takes 6 months to cure bone infections. I don't know if a maxillofacial surgeon would open up the jaw bone for cleaning The best thing that every dentist could ever do is get a Cavitat sonography diagnostic system that would really make my day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)