CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 7 of orange juice fast

MH Views: 1,019
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,087,494

Re: Day 7 of orange juice fast

For some reason, I like to do my annual orange juice fast in the summer, soaking up as much sunshine as I can.
NOT A BAD IDEA AND I LIKE DOING THE ORANGES WHILE THEY ARE IN SEASON AND GETTING THE SUNSHINE THEY HAVE SOAKED UP; AS I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AT THAT WHITE STUFF......

I've been doing fruit juice fasts for years now. It really does get easier with experience and MH's herbs help a lot, especially the LBB.
WITH OUT THE LBB, I SURELY WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE FASTING.

I always find myself cleaning my house when I'm fasting. It's like I'm cleaning the outside along with the inside. It's not too often that my shower stall sparkles like it is now.
WHILE FASTING, WE HAVE 85% MORE ENERGY SO THEY SAY, BECAUSE A GUT FULL OF WASTE (FOOD) TAKES 85% OF OUR BLOOD FORCE TO EXPELL THE TRASH BEFORE IT KILLS US.

I think it would be better to jump-start the fast with a liver flush but other things going on in my life made that too difficult for me at the time.

Eating is such a social thing, everything revolves around it.

COLLEGES WERE CREATED AS "MARKETING" TOOLS AND BECAUSE WE CAN GROW 108X MORE FOOD THAN WE COULD POSSIBLY EVER CONSUME, COLLEGES TRAIN PEOPLE TO "EAT". AND EAT WHAT THEY CAN "CONTROL".

At the end of the day though, I have to live in my own body for the rest of my life and it's up to me to to overcome other people's feelings and attitudes and do what's best for my own health.
YOU ARE LINKED TO YOUR VESSEL AND SADLY MANY PEOPLE WANT THEIR BODY TO DIE, THEY ARE SUICIDAL ALL THEIR LIFE AND USE THE MORPHINE HIGHWAY TO SET THEM SELVES FREE FROM THEIR BODY-----------WHAT ROCK AND ROLLERS REFERED TO AS THE HIGHWAY TO HELL.

So far so good, we'll see how long I can keep this up!
MANY BLESSINGS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)