CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "cravings are such misery"

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,079
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,085,545

Re: "cravings are such misery"

re: cravings are such misery

Again, (as I often say), I'd venture EFT can probably help dissolve these. It's really only a form of *resistance* or, you could say, a holding on to what you do not prefer, to be experiencing the "misery" of cravings.

You could (we can!) experience what you DO prefer. We all tend to stand in our own way, and get caught in a loop, which we then reinforce with our repetitive thoughts; creating, as you might expect, more of the same.

This is why/how EFT can help. EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique. If you consider it, "emotion" is energy-motion. It can be stuck energy, or speed-of-light energy; you can be lifted far above "craving", or sunk in the depths of it; meaning simply, the energy can change, if you allow it to. when it does, the thoughts do too. And thus, you are free to create new definitions and beliefs, that then create a new reality. It's not difficult!

With EFT, you are tapping on the major meridians, which connect to all the organs and systems (this is old and noble science, not flatland physics, and not 'new age'). You call to mind the thoughts that are 'stuck', while doing it. There is more to it, (lots of levels)and it can seem almost miraculous at times, while it is actually only common sense, once you understand it. And fun, too. The part you do yourself, with tapping and words is quite simple.

Anyway, you might look into it. I would suggest Gary Craig's emofree.com site. EFT's a thing you can do yourself--or, you can work with practitioners, study and train, etc. But essentially, it's a self-freeing tool, and can be learnt and benefited from today.

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)