CureZone   Log On   Join
Examples of Use for 159295

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 564
Published: 8 years ago

Examples of Use for 159295

Examples of Use from http://www.angelfire.com

Look kid, or User 159295 of curezone, I am not saying this is the cure as I have not tried it myself, but what I am saying is maybe there is part truth or all truth to this, maybe you will find no truth but my better judgement says that perhaps one "E.C. person" will find a cure in it.

Acne:
Half a teaspoon of nigella sativa oil in a bowl of hot water, vapour bath with a towel over head.
Increase intake of Zinc.
Asthma and Cough:
Rub the back and chest with nigella sativa oil. Drink one tsp after meals three times a day.
Inhale vapour of boiling water with 1 tsp of oil with a towel over head.
Colds and Flu
1 tsp of nigella sativa oil three times a day. Drink hot lemon with honey.
Lethargy
1 tsp of nigella sativa oil with orange juice for 10 days.
Nervous Tension
½ tsp nigella sativa oil with herbal tea like lemon balm, clary sage, passion flower, St. John's Wort.
Healthy Complexion
Rub ½ tsp oil all over face. Wash with cold water.
Tired legs, muscles etc.
Massage on affected area.
Backache, arthritis, bruises & rheumatism
Heat nigella sativa oil slightly and massage intensely. Drink 1 tsp oil with 1tsp olive oil 3 times a day.
High blood pressure.
Drink 1 tsp in any hot drink. Take 2 lobes of garlic before breakfast.
Stomach complaint
Drink mint tea with lemon and take 1 tsp nigella sativa oil 3 times a day or until relieved.
Diarrhoea
1 tsp nigella sativa oil with a cup of yoghurt. Take 2 times daily. Also eat boiled rice with yoghurt.
Hair Loss
Stroke the scalp thoroughly with lemon, leave for 15 minutes then wash and dry. Then apply ½ - 1 tsp nigella sativa oil.
Headache
Rub the forehead and sides of the head and part of the face near the ears with thenigella sativa oil. Drink ½ tsp of oil after a meal 3 times a day.
Earache
Mix ½ tsp nigella sativa oil with ½ tsp olive oil, warm and then drip drops into the ear and cover the ear with a woollen shawl or hat.
Intestinal parasites
Take 1 tsp nigella sativa oil with 'wormwood' capsules. Eat plenty of onions and garlic.
Colic (babies)
Warm nigella sativa oil in hand, massage the whole abdomen with it, stroking clockwise.
Sinusitis
Inhale through nose with vapour bath, take 1 tsp daily in chronic cases, 3 times daily in acute cases.
Skin fungus
Wipe affected area with cider vinegar, then apply nigella sativa oil, repeat if necessary.

There are many medicianl properties. Blackseed Products include honey mixtures and many other blackseed recipes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.859 sec, (2)