1) We all know that shoampoos nowadays are Not always that healthy thus whenever we can we need to look for Healthy alternatives..
2) Hormonal imbalances..... It could be due to pregnancy.. usually it happenes in very first trimester but some could expereince throughout pregnancy and some doesn't... during that time hormones are not always stable and that can cause a hair loss..
Also it COULD be due to THYROID problem (!).. Many of us have Low thyroid and even do not know it!
My hair was falling down a big time and I could Not understand why.. and then I started experiencing a few other things of my body. So I RASH to check my blood on thyroid... Thanks God thyroid itself was ok But... other hormones which were produced some other part of the body and contolled the good function of my thyroid was a bit imbalanced! I personally have a hoby in NUTRITION for about 18 years so I did some reading about natural cures of all that plus my Nutritional knowledge so.. it Should be and Wll be fixed and balanced eventually.
Here are some blood analises u need to check to find out whether it is a case..
1) thyroid hormons (2 of them, the ones which are produced by thyroid itself)
2) Hypothalamus and Pituitary gland (body) hormones!!... those two produce Hormones which are in Control of Thyroid - so they should be checked too!!
3) Cholesterol levels (here we got 3 options of them and u need to ask for 'wider' results)
3) Plant Based Diet (with NO dieting) with adding raw salads and greens to ur meals, drinking Fresh juices, reducing or avoiding consumption of Refined oils should be on Cards if you not only want to Improve the condition of your hair but also Feel and BE Healthy over all!