CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Longterm.. Please clarify.

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
longterm Views: 1,061
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,084,951

Re: Longterm.. Please clarify.

First of all this message is to JSL. While I was searching for the other poster who was recently healed after 1 month of anti-fungal pills (not creams, but pills), I found this post you wrote. I did not find his post.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1968587#i

The dosage (200mg/day) you took was half the dosage (400mg/day) I am taking now. No wonder you did not see much progress. And you only took Sporanox for 2 weeks. However, I did not start seeing results on my bottom lip (my bottom lip has been most resistant to treatments) until after 2 weeks. Plus, my doctor advised me to take Sporanox for 6 weeks so the fungus will not return. I saw an infectious disease doctor who is experienced in treating internal fungus infections. On the other hand, dermatologists are more experienced in treating external fungus infections.

Singh, I have been on Sporanox for 3 weeks so far. Since it only comes in 100mg pills, one needs to take 4 pills per day...2 pills after breakfast and 2 pills after dinner. My first blood test showed liver enzyme spike of about 5 points. Then, I started to detox my liver by heating a mug of water for 45 seconds and adding fresh lemon juice and a few drops of hot sauce. My recent blood test showed my liver enzymes decreased to the same level before I started the medication. So, I am not worried about my liver. I also read that spiked liver enzymes generally go back to normal after treatment is stopped. I only have 3 more weeks left of treatment.

Overall, most people gave up on fungus since anti-fungal creams did not improve EC. How can the creams work if this is an internal infection in the body- if it is just a fungus infection localized in the nose or mouth, it will not help to only treat the lips. Since Diflucan is weaker anti-fungal than Sporanox, the fungus might not completely die, which will result in flareups. That is why I went with Sporanox.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)