CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Derm Appointment

Healing2021 Views: 1,134
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,084,907

Re: Derm Appointment

Yeah well Ive also tried the most potent immunosuppressant available and that didnt work. And many other have also. So whats the difference?

Yes I have tried Prednisone and have even tried it since I havent had buildup. And it seemed to help minimally. I used to get a little white buildup on my inner lips even when the rest of my lips werent peeling and after I took prednisone that stopped. And yes I am still just trying to decrease inflammation.

Im not a huge fan of just using prednisone because it hasnt done much in the past. But my derm refused to prescribe a strong immunosuppressant because he said in my current state its not worth the risk at all. And considering how adamant he was about me taking it before, I agree if he says that now its not worth it.

And I asked him about Plaquenil and he said it is pretty weak. He said that the prednisone I am taking is more potent and more effective. So I chose to go with that instead.

Anyways I see him in a couple weeks and we will see where I am. And whether I should continue this or try something different.

Also I called his office to ask for a prescription of Protopic which is an immunosuppressant like Imuran and Cyclosporine.

And I will post a picture when Im cured.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)