CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ICU'S PARASITE DRUG PROTOCOLS: Roundworms, Tapeworms, Flukes, Strongyloides, Filariasis,& Morgellons

Deesmiles Views: 13,897
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,921,385

Re: ICU'S PARASITE DRUG PROTOCOLS: Roundworms, Tapeworms, Flukes, Strongyloides, Filariasis,& Morgellons

Hi ICU,

I'm not sure there is an answer to this...but worth a try.

I have done the Prazi/Alben protocol for what I gather are the types of parasites iv'e been hosting (Flukes, Roundworms). After the Prazi & 2 wk round of Albenz I could still feel something present. I had an amazing few weeks before once again they started to overrun my gallbladder/liver and dismantle my digestive system. I have never noticed any type of Tapeworm segments(taken a few Tapeworm remedy's as well) . I then ordered Triclabenzadole; took this for 3 days w/2 wks Albenz. Still feeling movement during the second wk. I went to a high heat sauna place and stayed in the 170* 5 min. limit sauna staying for about 15 min. and voila!! They were gone...A few wks later, they have returned. I'm now taking the Invermectin/Albenz protocol and still feel (a few hours later) them attacking my gallbladder (hiding in or whatever).

Do you have any suggestions?

Soooo GREATLY appreciate your time.

Thanks again,
Dori

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.813 sec, (1)