CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something I really don't understand

Healing2021 Views: 1,499
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,082,864

Re: Something I really don't understand

Not everyone who smokes gets lung cancer. Not everyone who eats a lot gets fat. Everybody's bodies are different and react differently. Just because one person bites their lips and doesnt get this, doesnt mean the next person is the same. I bit my lips for YEARS before I got this. One day maybe you just cause a bit too much trauma and it triggers.

Also biting your lips is much different than licking your lips, kissing, eating etc. Those things dont cause trauma.

And how can you say it cant be caused by trauma JSL? Just because it wasnt for you?

It is a scientific fact that other inflammatory skin conditions like Psoriasis can be triggered by trauma. SO tell me why this couldnt be? I know with 100% certainty that mine was. And everything I have done over the past year and a half, all the tests and all the treatments, have all pointed to the fact that I am right about that.

And why are you so surprised that nobody is trying Imuran, when your not even trying it? And your by far the most interested in it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)