CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water fasting day 6

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,894
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,082,779

Re: Water fasting day 6

"Enemas help. There's debate around it based mostly on internalized homophobia,"

Interesting observation- i'm sure there IS some of that, given that homophobia exists generally. I never considered that angle before, but also never felt like doing an enema--even on my 29 day water fast. Oddly enough, i never felt too toxic--did have 3 natural bms, as I recall- but had been eating pretty well for some years,so was not as badly congested or constipares as some people are.

I've never had an enema, but have been looking into coffee enemas recently, as a family member is suffering through the standard chemo 'treatment'--and I see the CEs as being a life-saver, potentially. I feel very strongly that people in that situation begin to die from sheer toxemic overload, which is of course piled onto -- toxemia, which created the cancer in the first place. Sadly, the liver and kidneys are not even considered. . .

Of course, I would not EVER do a coffee enema on a water fast, but the original poster might want to look into the juiice feasting, (as part of the re-feeding) and while doing that, the CEs. This would probably be a very good way to cleanse the liver of the drugs. . . and jumpstart the body's ability to come back to true health.

As so many have said, in so many ways, Water Fasting is but one aspect of rejuvenation-but it's a big one, for certain; and if it's combined with restrained and wise nutrient-dense re-mineralizing, via the raw and living whole foods, maybe the CEs have a place in that.

btw--congratula tions to the OP on the path to sanity.:-)
and a life free of Rxs! Let your food be your medicine...---and before that, let the Water Fast heal you.
You might look into EFT also, for help with the rough patches. Best wishes! (might also find "Dave the raw food trucker" kind of inspiring. He's a good soul, with a good story--google him)

just a thought, or three
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.340 sec, (1)