CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MUST READ!! The "CURE" for Seborrheic Dermatitis

Cr4zy Views: 192,759
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,057,688

Re: MUST READ!! The "CURE" for Seborrheic Dermatitis

I've had Seborrheic Dermatitis since I was 13 and have been suffering ever since... I'm 19 now and I have been using fluocinonide for the longest time and it has helped but not very much. It's incredibly demoralizing to have this condition and really a killer for self-esteem. I don't believe I have a severe case of dermatitis but I would say it is medium and it is on my facial areas. It does seem to spread slowly to other areas and that is even more of a hit to me. Initially, it was just my scalp then in 2009 it spread to my facial area and has been there ever since. Gladly it hasn't migrated to other parts of my body.

Now that I've given you my life story LOL! I will attempt what you suggest with the Sea Salt . Interestingly enough my mother has been telling me about Sea Salt forever and I have always considered it to be homeopathy and have never considered it working. I am at a point now that I will try anything to fix this problem as it is impacting my life in unacceptable ways. I will report back and hope that your method is plausible and may even be the solution.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)