CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Function + Weight Gain :(

Views: 1,623
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,082,077

Re: Adrenal Function + Weight Gain :(

Insulin resistance/blood Sugar issues are definitely something to consider. But I don' think these are primary.

Someone else in this thread brought up the idea to not exercise so much. I agree 100%. Whenever the body is under some form of stress the first response should be rest.

Obviously thyroid and adrenals should be looked at and properly diagnosed.

But also many people in this racket like Schwarzbein do not have an understanding of the liver's role in all of this. And they make their underlings pay for their own lack of knowledge. Liver congestion would be first and foremost to look at with this sort of weight gain, even if it is not the primary cause. Many people on this forum are now becoming aware of the dynamic between a suppresed endocrine system and slow liver clearance. So a few coffee enemas/ Liver Flushes are definitely in order.

The chinese had this stuff down 2-3000 years ago. The indians had this down 5-6000 years ago. Any competent chinese doc/herbalist would prescribe herbs to enhance liver clearance, among other things as well to address the root cause.

Look at the diet, some people get caught up in perceived perfection be it zero carb, or 100% carb, and fail to see the larger picture. The body changes over time and through different life circumstances, so do not be rigid with dietary principles.

It really burns me when these types of doctors can just casaully sentence someone to being overweight just because they had to endure it.

Anyway start taking a good quality triphala powder 2x a day and give it a few months to see results.

In many adrenal exhaustion cases exercise can and will cause weight gain as a protective measure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)