CureZone   Log On   Join
Derealisation anxiety depersonalisation fatigue agoraphobia arghhhh

Akens26 Views: 4,646
Published: 8 years ago

Derealisation anxiety depersonalisation fatigue agoraphobia arghhhh

Hi right i dont wanna be selfish by even posting here but i do not know where else to go. For two years i have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks. Depersonalisation derealisation severe agoraphobia pins and needles in my body and face, zapped energy ... you get the drift lol.

I have undergone severe stressful times in my life (father passing, major debt due to gambling high pressure job) and it seems it has conpletely sucked the life out of me. Now even the slightest stress sends me spiralling into anxiety and i also sonetines get stressed for no environmental reason just in my own head

I am also a type 1 diabetic. There were years i didnt look after it but it is now under control.

Another thing all my tests come back as nornal blood pressure, ekg, etc

Im at my wits end and cant deal with it anymore.

Any help or advice would be GREATLY appreciated as most of the day im in brain fog and feel weird all the time.

PS docs do NOT help at all.0

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)