CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psychological stuff on water fast

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,210
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,080,708

Re: Psychological stuff on water fast

Hi there, If you'd done a search on my posts, you'll have picked up a lot of what I've already said about it.

If it doesn't resonate with you though, then it doesn't. No need to divorce yourself from (or marry)some aspect you perceive to be in it--although I must say, your statements would make superb "setup" prhases for EFT! :-) This is what inspired me to write the post.

I downloaded the manual years ago, and never tried it until, as I say, about four years ago. It might have been longer--I don't bother keeping strict track, because I really do not want to evangelize about anything--That happens though, because I genuinely feel it can help people. I don't belong to any EFT groups, nor have any personal loyalties, or even any connections to the community.

Water Fasting has made one of the biggest shifts in my life, and EFT (imv)can help people to perservere, when they are tempted to throw in the towel; or when they have fearful moments. . . That's all. Which would give them a chance to experience the huge benefits of water fasting. Actually, EFT can do a lot more than just dissolve headaches, pains, anxiety,fears, angers, aversions, judgements, :-) but so can mantra and any number of forms of connecting to the essence of oneself.

And, for some people, they might first want to/need to talk things out. That kind of therapy can help also. My personal experience is that talking 'out' issues tends to engage the part of the mind that only knows about problems, and it can keep people stuck there--often for years. (in my observation.)

Whereas EFT can easily locate the stuck places in the body's meridians, in effect, getting past what the thoughts are stuck on, and -voila- the emotional-mental knots come undone. And the mind changes! It's rather wonderful. I see it as Grace--and Grace comes in many many ways--is not "religious", nor sectarian.

But a person has to make their own choice--has to go with what brings a sense of joy or glimmers of excitement, or
a feeling of possibility. I respect that.

Best wishes,
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)