CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White line remedy?

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Kidney Stones Remedy
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Ibinns Views: 1,468
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,080,378

Re: White line remedy?

Longterm,

I only use organic, unrefined, cold-pressed sesame oil. I don't use the other oils. I just mentioned them as general knowledge based on the articles I had read about oil pulling.

In the articles they mention that coconut oil is best for its antibacterial properties. However, the oil solidifies at room temperature which makes it uncomfortable to use.

The sesame oil is the best for me because it stays in a liquid state and it has a pleasant taste. I swish it around in my mouth for at least 20 minutes.

I actually swallowed like a tiny amount of it by accident while I was pulling and I got like an instant sore throat. Might have been all the germs in the oil that caused that. I do my pulling right when I wake up in the morning. It is a good practice to brush your teeth afterwards so as to rid the mouth of excessive germs left behind.

In the many articles I've read they state that the properties of the oil attract bacteria. They also say to always spit in your garbage and not in your sink. Maybe due to the oil creating hard deposits in the pipes.

All in all, I feel it is definitely worth its place in someone's daily oral hygiene practices.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)