CureZone   Log On   Join
cultured heaven

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,084
Published: 6 years ago

cultured heaven

the forum has been so quiet. . . I hope that means people are feeling more well, generally, than not. Happy summer everyone. It's the season for culturing! Elf, if you're reading, I hope you are thinking of making some cultured pepper paste, come the year's harvest, see the enclosed video.

Anyway,this (video)just inspires me. I was thinking about the Master Tonic the other day, (or is it called the super tonic--the one with horseradish, garlic, onion, ginger and peppers in acv--and how it is for me, the superCondiment--since I just blend up all the stuff and never strain it out. spoon it to eat. There's synergy in them thar pulps; i beleive it is better than the strained glug glug--unless of course, you have a really nasty bug.

I haven't been sick in a long time, but just enjoy it (letting food be medicine) I love condiments--always have.
And when you think about it, we usedto get lots of benefircaila bacteria in condiments--which is what they are for! Not really for the high-fructose delivery systems they've become in the hands of Food Inc. Think abou tht old pickle barrel in the market; that was the real stuff.
. . .

I could live happily on condiments, juicing, fruit and making 'bread' out of the juice pulp and soaked sunflower seeds. Made a DELICIOUS 'rawish' one the other day with lots of chipotle and dandelion in the pulp. And a dask of kim chee juice. etc. ('cooked' it on very, very low oven --don't have a dehydrator.)

Looking in my fridge yesterday, I realized I've replaced everything but the dijon with home-cultured versions.

that makes me very happy
and I feel so well just wanted to share this
thinking you (All)might enjoy it.

chiron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFHC9ZIQ8dk&list=PL7FFA83720C53CAD6&index=4

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)