CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you manage your ec ?

sirpreis Views: 1,629
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,079,603

Re: How do you manage your ec ?

Well, I don't think there is a "miracle EC management". I guess, if I wanted to, I would just use a good moisturizer a few times per day and especially during the night like I am doing now (I'm doing "moist healing") and take off the parts that can be easily peeled. It's not like you'd have to apply it every 10 minutes.

Applying moisturizer frequently makes it that the build up is only very loosely attached to the lips (and most of it washes off with water anyway), so the more noticable / thicker parts can be easily taken or just washed off.

If moist healing or other treatments won't work, this is probably what I'm going to be doing. My lips haven't been looking really bad for the past 1.5 - 2 months that I've been doing this, and helping off those parts that stay on for long periods of time now, will make it even "easier" to live with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)