CureZone   Log On   Join
67 hours into water fast. Feeling weak..

1234567 Views: 6,348
Published: 6 years ago

67 hours into water fast. Feeling weak..

Hello everyone..

Here I am again. My 4th quite long fast has started. I went for 2 Ten dayers and one seven day Water Fasts so far.

During my first 10 day Water Fast I did not feel weak at all and only during the evenings at times felt slight weakness in my legs. But during a day my energy was normal. Then it was 7 day water fast, I would say my energy was normal too. The second 10 dayer I felt sort of weak troughout but was able to go out by being a bit slow moving. due to that kind of weakness.

So this is my 4th time. I am fasting due to the desire to fix my galbladder/ kidney and something else.

I am into it for 67 hours and I feel Extremely Weak. Prefer to stay in bed all the time whenever possible. I am on vocation now so i cvan do it whenever I can. Went to sleep about 6 p.m. and woke up at 10 p.m again no energy and i was even sweating (at home 27 by C. My heart rate is 128 a minure. What should I do now? I need to stop?? I do not really want coz I was planning to go for it on min 10 days but max 14. My heart rate bothers me a bit (and that i was sweating a bit).

My throat is getting sore (in my previous fasts it was this way usually on day 5-6. And just now I had a few attmpts to vomit but nothing is in stomach so nothing came out.

Please advice from experienced Fasters.

Thanks.

Nadia

Ps: I have checked my heart rate in 40 min after that and now it is 96 a minute.... not sure may be i just miscounted my previous heart rate or it just reduced till 96 and in 15 min 90 a minute.. Feel a bit cold now..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)