CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lines on lips

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
danielxmiller Views: 5,365
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,077,826

Re: Lines on lips

Thanks so much guys, I'll try to answer the questions best I can.

lipsdisorder: 0.1% Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment

however I don't believe that was what truly helped me. I think the combination of what I was/am doing is what was needed. I use it less than once a week now.

death2ec: There is a very slight line on my outer lips where EC used to be, however that line is slowly going away and barely noticeable anymore. There is still slight accumulation of dead cells after a month which I very gently rub off with aquaphor, this is not "peeling" my lips, it's kind of like when you rub your hands together the skin that comes off like that. But it doesn't actually build up as in EC build up anymore in that area.

However there is a very distinct line where my inner lip starts (the area where the lips touch each other when mouth is closed). This is where I am not healed yet. I need to apply aquaphor numerous times per day on my inner lips, and if I forget to bring it with me I will become very uncomfortable and my lips even start to hurt after just a couple hours. So I am still very much going through EC in this area and it is definitely frustrating. But of course not nearly as much as before :)

Maxime77: Nope the picture was just taken normally. I don't apply aquaphor on my outer lips anymore, I don't use anything on them. Yes the outer lips feel comfortable all day long, I don't have very many issues with them anymore.

So okay, if you TRULY want to stop the peeling, the only thing I can suggest to you is honestly go out and get burnt. It's the ONLY thing that has truly helped me. You MUST be very consistent with it. You can't just go out one day and then stop. You have to go out either every day or every other day and you have to be dedicated. I go out for a couple hours at least every other day. If I don't go out then I start regressing my condition. So until I am fully healed I believe this is required. I don't know if it will help everyone, but I can truly say and believe that I don't think anyone on here has honestly done what I've done as far as getting sun. I'm talking every other day several hours and not slacking off. If you can't do it jump in a tanning bed if you have to (I don't really trust those though personally, I think the sun provides a lot more for our bodies but that's just my opinion). I also go running a lot at least 3 miles each time which also really helps my lips too.

So what I'm saying is get out there and ENJOY life OUTSIDE, have fun and just enjoy yourself. It's been the ONLY thing to truly help me, and I would really like to see someone else put the effort into this for at least two to three solid months, to see if it produces the same effect.

So for your last part, maybe that's why it's not working :)

Let me know your thoughts!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.595 sec, (2)