CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could OP cause Lethargy & Brain Fog?

Wondergirl77 Views: 1,894
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,077,835

Re: Could OP cause Lethargy & Brain Fog?

Thanks Larry for the tip re swishing the Colloidal Gold . I'm taking 1 1/2 tablespoon when I first get up, since it says to take it on an empty stomach. Then later I take Lugol's in water with blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar. I make sure to get sufficient salt, and take the companion nutrients recommended: selenium, niacin, B2.

I'm using Colloidal Silver , too, mostly for dental purposes. Still learning about that, too.

Glad the Colloidal Gold is helping your son. I know that many with Asperger's are very smart and talented. It's speculated that Einstein had Asperger's.

Here's something from the VWT forum from Trapper on the magnetized iodine:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1050298#i

I order Lugol's from him.

I certainly feel an effect from it! I was taking Iodoral previously and didn't feel anything like that. I'm very aware that I'm detoxing and yet I don't have any really uncomfortable symptoms, just tiredness on and off and a bit of sneezing, but I'm still very functional. A lot of feelings are coming up, too, and "emotional detox" is supposed to be part of picture with Iodine supplementation.

Yes I do think I'm getting "better and better." I'm hoping I can use the unleashed energies to reach new creative heights.

What about you, how are you doing? btw, it's "Jenifer" not "Jennifer." You can call me Jen. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)