CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ec and working out

danielxmiller Views: 1,370
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,077,515

Re: Ec and working out

Hey Guys! First of all I want to say thank you so much for the compliments and appreciation you've all shown and given me, it's an incredible self-esteem booster, and definitely helps out so much :) so I thank you! I made the site to truly figure out a cure for this condition and I believe that we are finally getting the closest answer we may ever get. And you're very welcome, it's something I'm grateful to have been able to offer and contribute.

As far as working out, I believe it has been a considerable factor as well for my healing and I always seem to forget to note it...but I go running a lot and try to go at least 3 miles each time. My lips feel SO much better after I run it's amazing, and they get better the next day as well. When I run consecutively for several weeks, my EC really does look much better. However if I get lazy and stop, then it does regress.

I wouldn't worry at all about sweat getting on your lips. Sweat is not waste from the body, it's just how we cool our bodies down. Sweat is just water and salt basically, so I wouldn't really consider it waste at all. It doesn't affect my lips when it gets on them. As for the heavy breathing, if you put aquaphor or Vaseline, something that can provide a barrier for the duration of your run then you should be just fine. I carry the aquaphor with me in my pocket just incase I need it, and most of the time I only have to apply it once on the inner lips and I am perfectly fine.

Keep working out is my suggestion! :)

I do believe my lips are healing because I have lines coming back in them on the outer lips! I'll post a pic later and let you guys take a look to see what you think.

But again, thanks for the kind words...we will beat this condition someday :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)