CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Two !? Different worms in face?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Cybercake Views: 4,375
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,075,770

Re: Two !? Different worms in face?

Tootsie,
I am a newbie, of sorts. I've had Morgs for almost one year. The worms are the worst. My worms, of course, are all over my body, but they must LOVE my face. Lime (or lemon) juice in a spray bottle is weapon number one. I carry one in my purse, too. Every time you feel a tug or that special WIERD feeling, just spray that suc*** with juice. It kills em. I WAS using vinegar, which works, but my own observation proved that the juice kills. The vinegar just stuns them for about two hours. I'd hate to think about having to re-kill a genetically engineered pest.
Yes, i think i am going to need facial resurfacing, at best, if this Morgs decides to go away. These facial worms are the most destructive and they leave their calling cards. So gross.
I also have found 'no activity' with Michael Chapra's cocktail of Borax, anti-bacterial dishwashing liquid and hot water, followed with a glycerine rub. Its on You Tube. i scrub and rinse in the shower and scrub once again BUT DO NOT RINSE and AIR DRY. You may use a hair dryer to expedite things. Then, I dust myself off and rub the glycerine all over. Easy on the glycerine if you're wearing anything approaching nice.
I do admire your fortitude and attitude. I feel better reading the replies. I don't feel so alone. I've lost two friends (employers) ,I think, ,who suspected my skin parasites were something else. I can't work,obviously, in my field which, among other things, deals almost exclusively with beautiful things. I miss them. I miss my former life and the things i did. i have become the stranger in a stranger land.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.844 sec, (1)