CureZone   Log On   Join
Depression and stress during fasting

Kadima Views: 1,062
Published: 8 years ago

Depression and stress during fasting

Friends,

There is something I learnt a long time ago - stress messes up your health, your mind, and your performance.

When I was 14 or 15, I had to play at my final piano recital. Unfortunately, my piano teacher got really ill that year, and I did not have much instruction to prepare for the concert.

I used to be always nervous before my recitals. However, this time I told myself, that there was nothing I could do, but to play my best.

And I did! I gave a performance I will never forget! For the first time in 8 years, I played for myself - I listened to and felt every sound, my fingers felt each key, I heard the acoustics in a huge concert hall, I felt the power of each composition - Beethoven, Bach, Chopin - my favorite.

I still remember, when I came out, my classmates hugged me - they got over-emotional hearing me play. This is the only time I felt what others used to say about me being the best pianist in the school. My favorite teacher taught me well after all!

Back to our health.

Even though, you might be doing a good thing for your body, i.e. changing diet, fasting, etc., do not create extra stress on your body, go at your own pace, listen to your body.

You have heard of the saying, "Go slower, and you will get father". I know, it is not easy to slow down when you want something to happen already, and I will be the first to admit to little patience. However, think of the results: if you want to get results, do it right.

Therapeutic grade essential oils are very effective for emotional problems, and I use them all the time. And if I don't have the desired essential oil on me, I remember the smell - and that works for me too.

Do what works best for you to balance your emotions - it's imperative to being well!

Stay well and happy!

Love always,
Eugeniya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.762 sec, (1)