CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: kidney at 20% (after renal failure)

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
fireass Views: 1,265
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,076,119

Re: kidney at 20% (after renal failure)

ok, ill try to explain everything :)

2 years ago i started having pain at my left kidney after drinking, and one night after a party it got real bad. i was having a real bad pain for weeks. i think it was during that time that the kidney got damaged. after the incident i got the surgery for the catheter. the doctors said that the obstruction is caused by a birth defect, the pictures showed that the ureter had a twist or something which blocked itself.

i kept going ocassionally to keep getting the kidney checked, and the kidney managed to get slightly better, but according to the recent scans, the doctors said that the kidney hasn't improved since, but luckily it's not getting worse :)

half year ago i found this website, i've been trying to fix some health problems, i forgot about my kidney and i was caught up trying to solve other problems. i recently got the kidney checked again, and they said the urine isn't getting properly expelled from the kidney, and they said the kidney was smaller than the other one. i've been taking a lot of supplements (i was also using newports adrenal mix, and a lot of iodine, and few months ago i've started Liver Flushing and parasite cleanse - i've however started having frequent urination and all the problems i mentioned earlier after the parasite cleanse & liver flushing.

it feels like everything is colliding and it's hard to know what's going on, and the recent problems and scan result got me little concerned :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)