CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am looking for a cure for severe bad breath originating from my gut.

knowbuddy Views: 5,844
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,930

Re: I am looking for a cure for severe bad breath originating from my gut.

(BTW I made a mistake in my first post I was on apo sulfatrim which is an antibiotic, not the iron pill apo sulfate.)

I just found out that I have non alcoholic fatty liver disease which could be a cause of my noxious odour. So I tried doing a liver cleanse using 1 cup of olive oil mixed with the juice of ten limes and the smell increased tenfold for two days. I know that my liver is toxic so although it was embarrassing I have to continue to detox. eBay has Livercare or Liv 52 tablets that are cheap. I shall try 4 pills a day to see if I can help my liver and detox to eliminate the smell quickly without making the smell stronger if that's at all possible. I've also been using boric acid all over my body to reduce the odour when it comes out of my pores. I'm still going to treat the candida by making coconut water kefir and following the protocol I wrote about earlier. I shall post an update in a few weeks re the liver pills.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)