I just read your post and your symptoms sound just like mine. Did they ever clear up? Did you find the cause? Did the silica work? A week ago, i ordered a pizza from a racist pizza delivery guy who delivered my pizza after failing to deliver TWICE. I think may have put some insecticide or roach spray on it. All I know is that the pizza was sour and there was a metallic taste in my mouth that hurt my tongue and made it sore. I also wanted to also say, that your symptoms sound repeated, maybe there is lead in your water. But my symptoms which include kidney pain, have subsided somewhat since I have given blood. But they are still there. What doctor did you go to? Did you get tested for poison. I went to the Emergency Room and they told me it wasn't "serious" and that they couldn't' test for poison, but I feel metal in my arm, near the armpit, like the artery. I know I was poisoned. Hope to hear from you soon.