CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Problemos

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
BioDude Views: 3,832
Published: 7 years ago

Problemos

Help, i am not doing okey. I taked about one week 100mg lugol`s 5% and last few days all have gone down....my brain function is getting slow like it jam..and i am also very tired... brain fog .have no energy so now i feel like like semi fubar..

Yesterday morning was the last time i did take the 100mg, today right now i did take just 12.5mg as i am not sure anymore about the big dosage after trying it..becouse it is effecting like this to me.

It`s now like everything is worse...I only have 2 theorys, one is that i have so much toxic poisons in body and iodine started to mobilise those effectin brain and thyroid funtion ....or could this be that i have hashimoto or hypo....i dont know about those generally , and i have only been in general thyroid test earlyer that was ok...but i dont trust those thyroid test much if it is the one that is the basic only...so is there a risk if i had hypo and take iodine 12.5-100mg ? And i do have ADD which is basically all my symptoms i just say...now it is just getting worse.

Is this just herxheimer reaction or could it be something else ? Should i take few days break from iodine or continue ?

I have mixed thoughts about taking now iodine, one is dont take as i was getting worse....and the another thought is that now when iodine has most likely mobilized fluoride and bromine i would need to take iodine in to my body for giving protection to those 2 and stopping the re-entering to tissues all again....i really dont know what to do.

Taking selenium and other stuff with iodine, also taking salt ...spirulina,b complex,e-epa, just now tryed carnosin but cant feel it much help at all at least not this soon...carnosin cant chelate halogens , i only taked to test if it would help as was thinking i could have also mercury still ...yesterday buyed organic camu camu powder that i now have been taking quite a lot mixed with ascorbin acid to support brain/gland .

I did take yesterday 40 minut clay footbath, and i know it can make also herxheimer, but i really would feel that it`s more likely the iodine that is making this, fluoride/bromine stuff ...

Going to sauna to make me sweat....  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)