CureZone   Log On   Join
Where do I go from here?

jboy7185 Views: 1,415
Published: 6 years ago

Where do I go from here?

I have done 1 1/2 rounds of DMSA, got really sick second time and had to stop, not sure if cause DMSA but I just got exhausted, herpes outbreak, body was just taxed. for over a month afterwards i've had loss of appetite since taking the DMSA, and still problems with brain fog(my biggest problem besides pain under ribs).

I did 1/2 a round of ALA, 5mg. stoppped early cause the pain under rib cage was causing intense headaches, still not sure what is causing it. Potentially liver/gb or inflammed inestines/ulcer. Should I continue with the ALA if it's an ulcer/inflamation or liver/gb? Will it make me worse if i'm taking ALA and have these problems?

I want to do another ALA round tomorrow to try it again, i don't think i'll try DMSA again soon. GOnna try and get DMPS from Detoxitab.

I am just kinda stuck, i dont even know what my candida symptoms are anymore, i eat sugar/bread because I work a lot and just don't have the time to eat super healthy, have a family to take care of and can't let this take control of my life anymore.

Doctors can't find shit, thyroid is fine (reverse t3, free t3 and t4 all in range)

had this bad pain in my left side of neck all day and just super foggy.

ALA? DMPS? what do I do from here? Thinking of trying another Liver Flush this weekend to see if it helps the pain.

Pretty much just at a dead end, tired of running in circles. Don't have the time to research shit all day on the internet anymore, I HAVE to work. I work construction too so it's hard to have food available etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)