CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: everybody talks about gerrman engineering, but no one does anything about it

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Cautious Guinea Pig Views: 917
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,073,388

Re: everybody talks about gerrman engineering, but no one does anything about it

My theory is that Quality flows naturally from workers who feel their work is a reflection on themselves and take great pride in what they do. A quality program and quality paperwork will only slow such a man down and insult them. The worker who only works for the money, and feels his work does not reflect who he is, like his leisure time does, will produce poor quality. A quality program will serve as a guide to what corners he can cut while still keeping his job, and quality paperwork will only serve to add perjury to his poor character.

My first job out of College was "Director of Quality Assurance". It was my job to make our customers believe we were a quality organization in spite of the piss-poor quality product and service we provided them. LOL! I was tasked with making the company ISO 9000 compliant without actually changing the way anything operated, and hobnobbing with and distracting outside auditors from our lack of a fully functioning quality system. My knowledge of QA systems and other "BS" plus quick thinking and misdirection, flawlessly papered over a lot of gross negligence on the part of the company owners.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)