CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DESPERATE?? I don't see it. *And why hot water is good

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 2,211
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,072,324

Re: DESPERATE?? I don't see it. *And why hot water is good

1. I don't see that you desperately need help. 2. I don't see that you are in any actual trouble. 3. Your fast will not be useless. Never could happen. 4. Better than reading horror stories from people who did not 'prepare properly'(please see dislaimer below), why not just move out of that space, which is already the past, and over, by focusssing on benefits now and how you will eat and think after the fast? You can practise now, and be in a much better state, which will certainly affect how you feel. The fast is 8/10 mental, and the rest is us graciously getting out of the way of what perfection can accomplish on its own, without our help. :-)

Why not learn EFT, which can help dissolve all kinds of mental/emotional obstacles. There is online help for that, lots of visdeos, a manual that's free. . . good reading.

And then, think of sipping more hot water. It's soothing, helps cleanse, and gives you the idea you're drinking something besides plain water.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/421331-why-is-it-healthy-to-drink-hot-water/

ps. better than reading anything fear-inducing, is to focus on what will actually give you the help you so desperately need. :-) Godd music, good breathing, EFT. high-vibration thoughts. . .

Chiron

PS--I just scanned the post linked to, now. Did not have time to read a big block of text. But it looks fairly non-horrot--and let's remember, it is one person's observations. The point I am making here, is not to 'diss' anyone's posts as fear-inducing per se, but to convey that there are reflective posts (such as Hopinso's, that may be best read by people who are thinking of beginning, or have finished a fast, and then, there are those that are more suited to reading when you are actually IN a water fast.
The fasting masters of old all recoomended NOT reading fasting material once the fast had begun. Hope that's clear.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)