CureZone   Log On   Join
Oil Pulling for gum health - Questions

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
andresgino Views: 2,837
Published: 7 years ago

Oil Pulling for gum health - Questions

Hello everyone,

Thanks to this forum and other helpful resources on the internet, I've taken up oil pulling for the last 6 weeks or so. For the last month I switched from Coconut Oil to Sesame Oil and felt the Sesame oil was more doing more than the Coconut oil (detox reaction for two days, increased energy levels, mental clarity and even sensory perception). I'm doing this for some gum issues that I believe arose from brushing too hard.

I'm 27 years old and haven't been to the dentist in 8 years or so (I don't even recall the last time I actually visited one). For years I used toothbrushes with hard bristles, unknowingly, and brushed my teeth very enthusiastically--thinking I was getting them more clean. Within the last year I noticed that the amount of tooth exposed on the front four teeth (top and bottom) is more than it should be. I also noticed some sensitivity to cold liquids/cold air and eventually realized the gums had actually receded at some point in the last few years. Now, I work in the natural health field and believe very strongly in holistic healing modalities. I work with herbal and homeopathic remedies and eat a nutrient-dense diet according to the studies of Weston Price. I'm skeptical of western doctors and most dentists--and want to avoid them if at all possible. So that brings me to my question:

From what I understand, gum 'pockets' are found between the gum tissue and tooth and are measured by a dentist with a specialized tool. I don't know that I have pockets, as I haven't seen a dentist. There is no open space between my teeth. The problem is that the gum tissue is receded in the center of the tooth, in some places more than others. Is this recession curable by oil-pulling? I've seen stories of pockets lessening, but I don't think that's the same thing as gum tissue having receded from over-zealous brushing. I have noticed that the gums are less inflamed and the area between the teeth and gums (a slight gap) is more visible or pronounced... which I suspect is because any gunk or tartar trapped in that area has been removed.

I've also been doing high dose Vitamin C nightly for 2 months--making my own sodium ascorbate to support tissue regeneration. I've used IPSAB gum treatment for a while and used a waterpik with salt water for the last several months. I use a sonic toothbrush with regular Dr. Bronner's Bar soap as well. Any thoughts, encouragements, suggestions on how to speed up this healing process? Is this sort of regeneration reasonable to expect?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)