CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
knowledge seeker Views: 10,245
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,071,051

Re: ringing in ear (tinnitus) & hearing loss for 12 years now

Sambo,

Although I have not tried this, I want to assure you that Dr Christopher was an extremely religious and moral person close to God and I feel he would never lie about his case histories.

The herbs in this formula are common ones and would not be that expensive.

If making your own, I like the site http://mountainroseherbs.com/
for bulk organic and wildcrafted herbs as they charge only slightly more for 4 oz than most companies do for 1 oz

I personally would prefer to get cut and sifted over powdered as the volatile herbs are not preserved in powdered herbs.

to make a tincture see both posts here

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1882784

Mountainroseherbs carries all these but it looks like she is out of some. There is a notify me I am out button to click so she will get them in.

This is no way obligates you,. When I have clicked this in the past, she has sent a thing saying the herb is in and that is all. You do not need to respond or buy but this will mean the herbs are there if you need them.

It is very likely that this will last you 6 months except maybe you will need some new vodka but I doubt it.

So this means it is maybe 40 t0 50 dollars for a 6 month or greater supply of the needed products working out to about what $5 to 7 a month or if you buy just an ounce of herbs even less though not sure how long it will last but should last a while.

If you can find them locally sold in bulk and organic at a health food store or health food coop, even cheaper as you do not have to pay shipping so it might be worth a shot at that price.

After all, hearing is important and if it works then it is money well spent. If it doesn't, well, at least you know and am not out that much money and time.

They do sell all the five herbs you need at mountainroseherbs and since you only use drops a day, this should be all you need. Add the shipping costs and the cost of a big bottle of vodka (less than $15 cheapest ok) and some apple cider vinegar (preferably raw with the mother -a brand like braggs, spectrum or eden) and you are all set.

You will also need cotton, an ear syringe and distilled water.

It will probably be hard to find someone who has tried it as most do not even know about it unless they read it here although there has been 7000 hits but a lot of people just read what they need and do not stay on the boards so I thought I would write this case in case noone has tried it that responds, but if Dr Christopher said it happened, you can take it to the bank that it did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (2)