CureZone   Log On   Join
Oil pulling 3weeks loose teeth. Any advice on my current situation?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
LifeCureGal Views: 4,989
Published: 9 years ago

Oil pulling 3weeks loose teeth. Any advice on my current situation?

First of all, I wish I found out this site 5 years ago. When i was 25, I got my first deep cleaning in a bad place. No measuring, no explanation, no anesthesia( I never had cavity but I do have bite issue). After the procedure, I noticed some of my gum got cut off. When I asked, the doctor said it's useless anyway. My gum did become pink and firm. After a while my front teeth were crooked and the missing gum parts always got food debris after eating.
They were not bleeding until I was pregnant and the right side was bleeding pretty bad. Also I noticed pain on one of my bottom front teeth where the tooth root was exposed. Also there was a cracked side part on one of my front teeth. I didn't want to go to dentist until last month. I got 5 cavities. This time the doctor measured the gum and most of them are 3-5 and one is 6. Deep cleaning was recommend and charged me $1000.
I brush twice a day with sonic tooth brush and floss daily. But a few places gum are still swollen. My teeth and gum were NOT bothering me before the cleaning.
I switched to soft tooth brush and started to swish xylitol 4 times a day.
Also the gum around my wisdom tooth got seperated from the deep cleaning and started to hurt and collect debris when I ate.
I started to research on my own and discovered this great website.
I have been oil pulling for 3 weeks with organic sesame oil. I do oil pulling in the morning and last around 15-20mins. I got some glow effect on my skin and it's soft instead of dry. I also took multi vitamins to make sure I have enough C, D and calcium.
Last week I noticed 4 teeth started to loose and got really scared because I don't want to loose them at such an early age.
I tried coconut oil once but it's too strong for me. My gum were hurting around wisdom teeth.
It's a long post but I hope I explained it clearly and sorry about the grammar or typo. I wish I started OP early instead of the deep cleaning.
Really appreciate your time and hope to hear some feedback.
Best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.766 sec, (1)