CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experimenting this Week

Exploited Citizen Views: 2,299
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,287

Re: Experimenting this Week

That is quite a story, never heard of dreams with bloodroot whispering things to a person.

I got excited too, when I read the patent on Ag4O4. I think I forgot to mention there are numerous patents on Tetrasilver Tetroxide, one of them being a one shot cure for AIDS --All AIDS, systemic candidiasis AIDS, HIV-AIDS, Mycoplasma AIDS, ETC, at just 40ppm blood serum, which isn't too hard to achieve.

To get an idea of the strength of H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) and Ionic Silver, I've seen pool and water treatment products using it. They claim a teaspoon of said formula can sterilize 1000 gallons of water, which is f***ing insane. Our bodies only hold maybe 5-6 liters of blood.

If you filter the silver first, through a coffee filter, it shouldn't go cloudy. If it does go cloudy, let it sit for 3-4 days and it will go clear.

Apparently the Ag4O4 ionic silver is 100x more effective.

My blog has lots of goodies like this on it.

Exploitation Nation

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)