CureZone   Log On   Join
Chlorella overdose and now can't get erect! Please help!!

yuluyele Views: 4,226
Published: 7 years ago

Chlorella overdose and now can't get erect! Please help!!

I'm a 36 year old male (with lyme disease, candida, and possibly undiagnosed diabetes).

I recently took way too much chlorella (2-3 tspn for three days) and ended up with, among other symptoms, pain in my spleen area. This pain gradually went away over the course of a week, but it is now 9 days since stopping the chlorella and my other symtoms are persisting:

--pins and needles all over my body (not all over my body at the same time, but rather a prick here and a prick there); I've occassionally experienced this before, but not all day everyday like this
--excessive thirst
--having a lot of trouble getting erect (never used to be a problem at all)
--seems like my blood sugar is running higher, cause I can take way more blood sugar lowering supplements without feeling like my blood sugar is getting too low
--a (now very subtle) burning sensation on my left inner/ lower thigh with nothing visible to the eye (was thinking this was maybe caused by anxiety cause I've been really scared about all this, but I don't know)

So I'm wondering if this trauma to my spleen could have caused a (undiagnosed) pre-existing diabetic condition to get so much worse that I now suddenly have severe diabetic neuropathy and, hence, erectile dysfucntion..??

If this is what's going on, do you think my spleen will heal and this situation be reversed? And is there anything I can do to help this process besides continuing to take the supplements to lower my blood sugar?

I plan on getting tested for diabetes, but I'm looking for answers in the meantime.

P.S. There's other symptoms that initially occured in reaction to taking the chlorella, but I was trying to keep this brief and only include the ones that are persisting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)