CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Advice

lazza Views: 1,813
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,049

Re: Need Advice

I started with 1/2 Iodoral tablet each day for several days. It actually made me feel better (more energetic) and w/o much side effects. Going to a full tablet/day brought detox symptoms.

As for you hypothyroid symptoms, I urge you go get all the appropriate blood tests. The results would serve as your baseline moving forward. Then in several months you can have these tests done again and compare results. If you are indeed proven to be hypothyroid then I suggest getting tested for Hashimoto's thyroiditis, an autoimmune disease.

Lastly, do a serious reflection of your dietary habits and make necessary corrections. "you are what you eat."

_Lazza

PS - no doubt if you are hypothyroid your doctor will prescribe something like Synthroid. Of course it is *your choice* as to when/if you take this drug. Most on this forum would probably suggest holding off on any HRT until all reasonable alternative treatments have been tried.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)