CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: almost cured

jsl123 Views: 2,084
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,098

Re: almost cured

I translated it well I tried to what I understood was it took her about 4-8 weeks to start seeing progress.. its the husband talking for his wife who has ec... He is so happy with results I saw them mention doctor an autoimmune a few times so I don't know if he thought of trying this drug to see if it was a sort of auto immune disease... I dunno but to me this is the first oral drug anyone has taken and has cleared up ec!!!!!!!!!!!! And pics to prove it! (Even better!!! And there good quality pics!) Iv booked in with my derm for this and will get a prescription to trial it.. I'm pretty sure she stopped applying anything to her lips while she was on the med which is great! I also think she was on anti depresseing drugs although the husband did say she found this condition very difficult as we all know and understand! She also stayed in the latter pics that she hadn't had peeling for.almost 5 weeks once the lips cleared up! :)sooo gooodddd!!!!!! Will keep an eye out and hopefully liwan translates and gives us some updates! Let's keep positive news flowing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)