CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intermittent fasting Mondays and Thursdays

snowflowr82 Views: 1,248
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,068,858

Re: Intermittent fasting Mondays and Thursdays

They don't sell the pumpkins they grow up here not that I've seen its all for show lol I haven't planted any apple trees I travel to the big city to buy in bulk lol buttttt I should do some research to see if I could. I've had a garden z few years one year was great!! Potatoes, zucchini, lettuce, green onion, turnips, cucumber(in small greenhouse) carrots, snap peas "tried" spinach nope but got some broccoli and cauliflower and a cpl small cabbages it was awesome!!! Next year :( a lot of rain and I had millions of slugs it was bad. This year is turning out bad I could maybe start this next week but up until a few days ago garden was full of snow!! It's frozen solid every night!! The rivers are still full of ice when normal break up is usually end of April it's an odd year even full sun it's somewhat chilly in the 50's and we are breaking records every day for snow still being on the ground. I'm going to grow some zucchini and plant some carrots, our green onions and rhubarb come back every year. We only have a 3 month Summer with abt 24 hr light and sometimes it rains almost that entire time lol I would love to have a giant green house with a Woodstove I could have food growing all winter :) but I live in the snow capital of the us lol and it can break a greenhouse real fast !! Sometimes you sacrifice to live in a place like AK but its home :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)