CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can i use crystal light on a water fast? NO, but...

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 3,119
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,068,547

Re: Can i use crystal light on a water fast? NO, but...

Rainy speaks the truth :-) I had red wine my first three days of 29. (technically then, it was 26 days) Then I dropped it. My partner and I had a habit back then of wine every night with our meal. One glass a night sipped while he ate his evening meal (that I prepared) got me over the 3-day hump -- which was mostly mental. But I would never recommend something fake and "no-cal". Not on or off a water fast. (I do admit it's a great name, but you know it's no good. . .)Better would be some water with fresh lemon spritz, or even some herbal tea, -- ONLY for those first three days, maybe even only two. And only one in the evening is my advice. So many of us have a block for those first three days that's hard to break through; people will usually quit after a day of battling their thoughts; the 'starve and die' lie has been so deeply ingrained in us that you die after three days with no food. So the evening cup thing is just a failsafe. I felt i needed it.

C.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)