CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I made it!!

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,151
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,068,469

Re: I made it!!

teeth. Fascinating, because each one of them connects directly to a part of the body, organ or joint. So, who knows? It's some kind of whole body work going on. Try your best to 'see it through'. I like that you have enough humour to see/say you are on day nine of a seven day fast.

Family, yes--you *are* blessed, it sounds like. I made just one meal-dinner for my housemate/dear friend-partner. We typically eat only dinner. Still, some days I had to lie down after grating a carrot. It was hard sometimes, byut also satisfying, to preapare something, even without tasting it at all--that is odd. :-) I went 29 days. You are into some healing terrain though, now, having passed seven days. You might be resolving stuff that you'll never know was getting itself lined up to become "disease". That's the way it works, a lot of times.

Godspeed. and bless you son's heart--tell him lots of people are (and will be)happy he's helping you get as well as you can be.
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)