CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I made it!!

snowflowr82 Views: 1,199
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,068,124

Re: I made it!!

Thanks Nanu! I'm going to try this pain just keeps getting worse but i'm holding strong so far. its like one whole mouth toothache instead of just one tooth so pretty unbearable during the night i just whimper and toss and turn honestly not much sleep i woke up in tears at 11:18pm i was like ohhh gosh this is gonna be a long night i almost posted on here then like HELP ME!!! lol but i survived the night and now its a dull ache this morning much more manageable and no ear pain.

Burge: lol if only it was that simple hubby is in the shower getting ready for work by 6 has to leave by 630am so i make his lunch and his breakfast so he basically just gets out of shower dresses eats breakfast and grabs lunch to go to work. On a plus note today is my sons last day of school he's 11 so he can help me out alot during this fast being home during the day hes very good and doing things for mommy when i'm on the outs. My brother came over and carried the box for me!! yay :) thankful for a great family

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)