CureZone   Log On   Join
Ive searched this forum, the web and youtube vids not any accounts on what i'm experiencing????

snowflowr82 Views: 649
Published: 6 years ago

Ive searched this forum, the web and youtube vids not any accounts on what i'm experiencing????

I was in sooo much pain last night now all of my teeth are effected :( still swelling on roof of mouth. If anyone knows what a tooth ache feels like imagine every one of your teeth aching, pulsing and radiating into your ear its really lame!!! I had no teeth pain at all before this fast so i'm very interested on what could be going on. I'm now on day 9 of my 7 day fast lol feeling good otherwise and the weirdest part my super painful teethaches reduce to a barely existent ache during the day to nothing at all at times. Intensifys at night it was only on my left for the first couple days and more painful still on that side but its steadily getting up there on the right too. Still weak but thats to be expected with this health crisis my body is fighting. Curious note i was researching a bit and read that kidneys are somehow related to the teeth and jaw bone. Ive never had issues with my kidneys and no pain from my neck down other than a couple heart pains here and there but they are barely noticable in comparison to this other situation. If anyone has any ANY help on this subject i would be most greatful. I'm at a loss the swelling on roof of mouth and tonsils is going down and whiteness is slowly but surely leaving too. I'm soldiering on but a few times last night i couldnt help but wish i was in labor instead of this toothache it felt like a much more natural pain to me and i actually enjoyed it lol no pain meds so i have a pretty high pain tolerence! Thanks for your insights and time!!! My Watermelon is going bad in my fridge grrrr. lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)