CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help! Has anyone won the battle?

perrotjo Views: 1,735
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 20,679

Re: Please help! Has anyone won the battle?

Hi Sidney,
I am also trained as a therapist and have depression. Therapy really does work, it just takes time. I know what you mean about not enjoying life. It's just a horrible feeling and one that I can only describe as "the pit." Being spiritually natured, I know that this experience was meant to strengthen me and give me compassion for clients who suffer from depression. So that I can help others get through. I know its hard to stomach, but sometimes it gives you comfort to know that maybe it is for a reason.
I am a big proponent of therapy. I do not ever encourage anyone to rely only on antidepressants. I would love for you to look into something that I have been doing for myself lately. Its called Rapid Eye Therapy. It's spiritually as well as psychologically based and really has rapid results. The web site is www.rapideyetechnology.com. Look into it and see if there is someone in your area that practices. I really recommend it for someone who feels deperate and doesn't want to go the traditional route. Good luck and don't give up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)