CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help! Has anyone won the battle?

sidney Views: 1,662
Published: 18 years ago

Please help! Has anyone won the battle?

I need to hear from someone who has been depressed for many years and has been cured.

I have been on antidepressants for about 10 years, and have seemingly had yeast syndrome for about 5 of them. I've been treating myself for the yeast again and some of the fatigue has lifted (it was deblilitating about a month ago), but the Depression is still there. Now, everything seems to be relapsing. I talked to my dentist about having my fillings removed, but he says all this stuff is quackery. I began reading the articles on the quackwatch website and am beginning to think he's right. If he is, then what do I have left? I went to the doctor yet again last week for blood tests that all came up negative. No one seems to be able to diagnose whatever it is that's wrong with me, which makes other people (at work) think I'm a hypochondriac!! And, I'm beginning to think that I will have to suffer like this forever- moreover, that I'm being taken for a fool for buying all these supplements! I have become a virtual hermit, I do not enjoy life, and on the verge of suicide thinking I will have to live the rest of my life like this. Perhaps I need to change my antidepressant medication or seek therapy, but having been trained as a therapist myself, I doubt therapy really helps. Please give me some encouragement and advice. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)