CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I am supposed to cope at work

bd57 Views: 1,807
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,067,262

Re: How I am supposed to cope at work

You sound just like me, its the same way for me at work. I too have a good female friend at work, I ask her the same question How bad do I smell. I also was told that she didn't smell anything,but the kind of person she is I think she understands and didn't want to hurt my feelings. I am sure at one time my boss was trying to get me fired. I wish he had of so I could have drawn unemployment. People have went to the front office and complained about me but I don't think it has done them any good. Most of the ones that did were A holes anyway in my book before they complained about me. People like us shouldn't let it beat us down because you and I know we are clean people we just have a problem. Its hard to keep your head up lord knows ive tried, but it will get the best of you. I am planning on leaving where I work now in a few days just hadn't told anyone yet except my female friend and I know I can trust her not to say anything. I now work in a factory,but I think my next job is gonna be something like a security guard or along those lines. That way I wont have to be around many people. I even thought about becoming a trash man at least when im smelly people could say no wonder he smells he is a trash man.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)