CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Relevant Coffee Enema Link needed...

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is...

100% Natural Monatomic Gold
Fight Arthritis, Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Aging with High...

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

More
More

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is...

100% Natural Monatomic Gold
Fight Arthritis, Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Aging with High...

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

unyquity Views: 3,318
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,066,808

Re: Relevant Coffee Enema Link needed...

Searching CureZone, I've found more info here on Coffee Enemas than I can likely digest and some is already conflicting, though it's all very interesting.

Only the bits relevant to the Liver Cleanse and Flush are needed today.

Here's what I have decided so far. Is this correct?

Use Organic coffee (got some). yes

Grind for drip machine - any 'standard grind' will work - "drip" is typical.  we will be using the drip coffee maker, right? Never use a coffee maker/percolator or any typice of 'coffee maker' when making CE solution (it doesn't get hot enough, simmer long enough, and the water doesn't stay in touch with the ground coffee long enough With organic non-bleached filters? Never use a paper or cloth filter (important chemicals in the coffee are partially captures by the paper/cloth filters) - always use a fine mesh stainless strainer

BUT, if using a pot, do NOT use stainless, better to use glass or ceramic lined. For future reference, is this really true? The best 'pot or pan' is always one that can not 'leach itself' into whatever we are cooking in it.  I've never deeply researched 'stainless', but I assume glass or enamel lined would be better than any metal.  We make ours in enamel lined pots and/or kettles.

Two (2) flat Tablespoons coffee per quart of distilled or reverse osmosis water. Drip through, or boil for 5 minutes.  Never use any type of "drip" method; the chemicals won't be adequately extracted.  One tablespoon of coffee per 1 cup of water - bring to a boil, cover, simmer for 15 minutes, strain, cool, use.

Make the coffee ahead and refrigerate? When ready, warm to tepid or body temperature.Use a glass or enamel pot.  Yes, making the solution ahead is very easy and time-efficient. There are many 'recipes', but purs compensates for the fact that the ground coffee will absorb a small amount of the water (leaving us with a bit less solution than the amount of water with which we started).  This matters with a large batch.  Our recipe is 1 cup of coffee (16 T); 9 cups of water.  Boil, cover, simmer 15 minutes strain.  This yields 1/2 gallon (8 cups) of double-strength solution (actually it's a wee bit stronger than double-strength).  Put 2 cups in a kettle, heat to approximately 'too hot to touch', turn off, add 2 cups of room temperature water = almost perfect temp for up-dah :)

TARGET: IS THIS RIGHT?  Wait just a durned lil' minute here :::wink/grin::: I just went to check the FAQ to review Charlotte Gerson's concentrate recipe, and remembered almost everything I've explained is already explained in the FAQ - perhaps you didn't know about it the FAQs.  Here's the link for the main index:
~!~ Compilation ALL "Working FAQ" posts & threads And here's the CE FAQ: [FAQ] Healing Cleanse: Coffee Enemas: Working File Thread

It should flow very gently into the rectum and distal sigmoid colon ONLY.  It is not a high enema or colonic. Correct Allowing it to go well up into the colon may introduce caffeine into the general circulation as though you had taken it by mouth. The goal/purpose of a CE is for the coffee solution to be taken directly to the liver via the hepatic portal vein - but coffee ingested by mouth goes into systemic circulation (through the mouth, stomach and duodenum) before going to the liver...and this is harmful to the body in MANY ways.

If the coffee solution goes higher than the sigmoid (see the image of the hepatic portain venous sytem in the FAQ), the solution will still be taken directly to the liver - however the 'higher up' it goes, the more unlikely we are to be able to expel it all.  And if we don't expel the solution completely, more is likely to assimilate than the liver can process quickly...and we'll experience "caffeine jitters".

GOAL: IS THIS CORRECT?

The goal is to have two enemas, not exceeding 1/2 a quart (2 cups) each, that you are able to hold for 12 to 15 minutes each. One CE is inserting 4 cups of solution.  For those that cannot retain 4 cups (or don't want to), then what I refer to as a "back to back CE" is an option... which is inserting 2 cups, retaining it for 15-18 minutes, then releasing...and repeating the procedure.

Note: the word "two"above means two injections at the same session, one after another, not one in the morning and one in the evening. Presumably, the morning and evening session would consist of two back-to-back 1/2 quart injections, each held for 15 minutes, if possible.  One CE = 4 cups of solution...whether all 4 cups is used at once, or it's broken into smaller parts.  Some folks (for various reasons) need to use only 1 cup at a time.  But when a small amount of fluid is adminstered rectally, sometimes it's completely assimilated (and doesn't expel).  1 cup of any fluid inserted into the rectum is typically considered an 'implant' rather than an enema.

There ya have it :)

Blessings,

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (6)