CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rense: highest UV index we have ever seen

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Fondues Views: 741
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,945,945

Re: rense: highest UV index we have ever seen

Yesterday sun is not todays sun meaning there are changes that have taken place in our atmosphere /enviroment
I believe I read that scallion that are eyes will begin to change slowly . Our eyes will begin to resemble that of a cat . We will have cat eyes this will be a direct response to the effects fo the sun, we all know that is it adaptation. My dermatologist has a picture of a child running on warm day the caption reads " This is Johnny it will be a summer he always will recall ... it is the year he got skin cancer! That made me realize that caution is advised When I saw my dermatologist and his wife out on a warm day at the outside market they both work in the same field they were all ccver up with hats, glasses knew high sock s long bermuda shorts etc.. I think seeing them like that was very telling of what they think and know about the sun.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.305 sec, (1)