CureZone   Log On   Join
Making your own Tetrasilver Tetroxide!

Exploited Citizen Views: 6,375
Published: 6 years ago

Making your own Tetrasilver Tetroxide!

Well this was an interesting discovery.

A company sells a new ionic silver called Silver Biotics, saying it is in the formula AG4O4 - Tetrasilver Tetroxide. Pretty good stuff!

I looked into the patent formula, patent # 7,135,195.

Anyone out there with a low voltage ionic silver generator will LOVE this.

Take distilled water, make ionic silver as you normally do.
Filter out any larger particles through a coffee filter.

Now, according to the patent, this is the magic, add a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide, 3%.

The ionic silver, Ag-, reacts with the H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) to form AgO + H2O.
You turn your silver ions into Silver Oxide, which apparently due to chemistry, is actually Silver (I) oxide and silver (III) oxide, which forms the moleule AG4O4.

The patent has various claims, that this is a 'stable' form of ionic silver, with 100x the germicidal action. Now doing research I've come across a few places where people have put Hydrogen Peroxide into ionic silver, not aware it changes the silver into the 'Oxysilver' type. They claim it cured them of all sorts of disease rapidly.

Lets all put our thinking caps on, because this could take all of your ionic silver to the next level!

This appears to do 2 things, it adds oxygen to the silver, and also make the silver soluble in water, 'bonding' it to the water as they say, making it stable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)