CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possibility?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
SeattleK Views: 839
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,066,657

Re: Possibility?

Well you are certainly not alone, this forum is full of people like you. For most of us, the story starts out just like yours, but it does get better.

I don't know what your bodies going through, but I generally tell new posters a few things that I think apply here:

1. break up your posts into paragraphs, and make them shorter if possible. It just makes it easier to read and it will get more replies that way.

2. Try going to a naturopath? GP's are terrible at diagnosing adrenal issues, and when they do their treatments aren't so great either. Be very careful with HC and other hormones they might prescribe.

3. One program, called 'nutritional balancing' by Dr. Wilson has helped a number of people. While it probably won't cure everything your dealing with, and it takes a long time, it might be worth looking into as a way to try to restore baseline health.

Hang in there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)